Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week 3


Dear family and friends,
I hope life is going well for all of you! :)
The MTC is amazing! I love it here so so much. The Spirit is strong. The MTC provides a wonderful learning environment, I have already learned so much.
I have an amazing district, we all help each other out so much and everyone is striving to be their very best. We already call each other family, thats how close we are. :)
Shout-out to Hillcrest friends, for those that know Elder Gashler (he was on the football team) he was just released as the zone leader (he leaves for the field soon) and requested that I ask that all you that know him, write him, he misses all of you. Just look up his facbook account and he says his address is there. Also I have run into Sister Turley and Elder Turney who are now in the field and Sister Hatch is still here in the MTC.
Brighton, I have run into Elder Cramer and Elder Alston.
Steiner, I have run into Elder Erickson (who just left for the field this week) and Elder Stephenson (he's still at the MTC).
All missionaries love mail, we love hearing from our friends and knowing how things are going.  
I'd love to hear from any of you, if not all. I've only heard from a small few of you and I'd really really like to hear what is going on in everyone's lives. I care about all of you!
Feel free to also ask any questions you want, I will answer.
I love you all!  May God bless you! Keep smiling! 2 Nephi 9:39 S.M.I.L.E.
Wiem ż Księga Mormona jest prawdziwy i Kościół Jezusa Chrystusa Świętych W Dniach Ostatnich jest prawdziwy kościół. Wiem ż Jozef Smith jest prorokiem boga i Thomas S. Monson jest prorokiem Boga. Wiem ż Bóg koha wy.
-Siostra Ellis



No comments:

Post a Comment