Monday, September 2, 2013

Week 17 Transfers...and more

September 2, 2013
So with transfers..... I am being transferred to Bydgoszcz! Sister Lenhart and I are opening up the city for sisters. We are the first sisters ever in the city! am I excited? YES!
Its so cool, because the Lord has been preparing me for this the entire transfer. I have been prompted to write down what needs to be done if I ever white-wash or start an area. I am so grateful. 
This is going to be amazing adventure, doing the Lord's work, His way in His timing :) I love being a missionary and I love this people. I am sad to be leaving Wrocław. Something funny...everytime a person walks by, I light up, because... well its a person and I have a chance to share the gospel, and then when I talk to them I feel glimpse of the Lord's love for them. There's been some people that we met even last night, that I'm so sad I won't be able to help teach, but at least they are going to be taught and they will be taken care :) 
This week will be interesting with transfers, as I leave tomorrow for Katowice, stay the night there, then the next day travel to Warsaw, then stay in Warsaw until Friday with my new companion, Sister Lenhart, then on Friday travel to Bydgoszcz. I have a lot of train rides ahead of me this week. Hopefully with people nearby that I can talk to and share the gospel. Trains are great, because people obviously have time and its a relaxed and comfortable environment. 
Sister Blake and I acheived the standard again this week. We also taught 21 lessons. That was a really huge blessing. An example of enduring and seeing the blessings :) We were able to serve this week and really get back to our 'crazy hectic' schedule that we had back in July (that we haven't had since). 
Also, I have felt support of angels this week, I know that there are people on the other side of the veil, helping each missionary. This is such an amazing work to be a part of. A work that goes beyond just one of us. Its a group effort of everyone, on this side of the veil and the other. 

Scriptures of the week: 
Alma 42:31
1 Nephi 9:6- Heavenly Father truly does prepare the way and takes care of us. 
Mosiah 2:20-24,41 (This comes from amazing experience Sister Blake and I had and this set of scriptures were able to bless mulitple investigators)
Isaiah 61
Alma 12:14 
2 Nephi 33:6
2 Nephi 1:15 we are all in the arms of our Savior's love, and it is the BEST place to be. For me, its home. :) 
I love our Savior Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father and I am so grateful to be able to serve them. I'm grateful to be able to give them everything that I can right now. 

Siostra Ellis 

No comments:

Post a Comment