Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 20 By small and simple things

Cześć!
"By small and simple things, are great things come to pass". We finally have two investigators this week and we were let into one other wonderful lady's home. From these small amount of lessons we've been able to teach and very few people we've met with, will come great things. Friday when taught a wonderful older lady, it was wonderful, being able to help her and bring the Spirit into her life. This is what I live for- helping people come closer to the Savior and the blessings He and Heavenly Father so readily give us. The week was full of no one answering their doors, no one listening to us on the streets and every lesson set up being flaked.....which made the end of the week when we did meet with people, that much sweeter. :)
My appreciation for my Savior grows with every rejection, door slam, and snappy words I receive. He Himself was rejected, Our Savior and He suffered everything- willing and with the purest love. The least I can do is try my best to be an effective servant in His Hands to help His Sheep come back to Him. 
-And this is life eternal to know our Savior and Heavenly Father, truly I have seen the tiniest of glimpses and I know that all of this is worth it. Feeling their love and presence in my life as I go about doing their work is the most priceless thing. Their love is the most desirable, as said in 1 Nephi when talking about the Tree of Life, God's love is the most desirable. It is wonderful. 

Its exchanges this week, so I'm leaving today to Poznań and will be there till Wednesday afternoon. I will be on exchanges with... Sister Ott, my MTC companion. :) Sister Bown, our sister training leader, will come up here and be with Sister Lenhart. I'm pretty excited :) 

Have a great week everyone! Take some time to pray and read the scriptures, your personal relationship with Heavenly Father and your Savior, Jesus Christ, is worth it! 

Love,
Siostra Ellis 
                                          Nutella
                                                  Polish Dryer!

No comments:

Post a Comment